Followers

8.29.2011

Embarrassing Comments!

It happens to me alot. People comment on why my stomach/butt is so hard. What do I say?

"Oh haha I have abs(a butt) OF STEAL!"

"No really..."

"It's just a back brace cuz I have scoliosis."


Act like it's not a big deal. Cuz if you do act like it's a big deal, it will appear as if it's some big juicy piece of gossip they can spread around with people.

Just hold your head high, and maybe people will go "hey! Ther's something different about her!"

IF they do make fun of you...or tell people..or make mean comments about it, just look at them with a strait face and be like "okay." just make it look like you aren't embbarrassed by what they say. Whatever they day and do can't bring you down! They will stop faster and realize that what they're saying isn't working.

No comments: