Followers

8.26.2011

Private School Clothes

If you go to a private school, then you're very familiar with uniforms. When I got my brace, it made it that much harder that I had to wear a uniform, whereas if I wore what i wanted, I could've just worn t-shirts and stretchy waiste pants.

But not with a uniform. I had to get a size up in everything.

My skirt is originally size 14, but I had to get a 16. When this happens, it's often too long or wide. So I go to a tailor(someone who alters clothes) so he could fit my skirt the way I wanted it to. You can get it hemmed, like I got mine, and it will be shorter. You can get it "taken in" and it will become thinner.

Another thing that really helped me was a jacket. I wore a spirit jacket/ sweatshirt and it covered it up perfectly! Nothing showing.

Obviously things are gonna change a bit, but we can make it work!


No comments: